I’m a 23 year-old born and raised on Long Island but now living on the Upper East Side of New York. I work full-time as a Community Manager at VaynerMedia. Outside of work, I’m the co-chair of the Professional Development Committee for the Georgetown Club of Metropolitan New York (that’s a mouthful!).
I care about loving what I do for a living, learning about myself and the world, and helping others move closer towards their goals. My hobbies and interests include the following:
- Reading (business books, sports publications, entrepreneurship magazines, marketing/tech news articles, etc.)
- Working out (twice per week at New York Sports Club)
- Exploring NYC (Central Park, museums, coffee shops, neighborhoods, etc.)
- Eating good meals (Burgers, sushi, steak, etc.)
- Enjoying great company (family, girlfriend and friends)
You can find more details about my professional background on my LinkedIn profile . If you want to request me on LinkedIn and I don’t know you, please inform me that you’re a reader so I don’t think it’s totally random.